- EHPS-Net International Summer School in Historical Demography - Introductory course, third edition, at the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 24-31 May 2015.
- Launch of Historical Life Course Studies, a new peer-reviewed No-Fee Open Access journal of the European Historical Population Samples Network (EHPS-Net), funded by the European Science Foundation (ESF).
- The program for the conference 'Intermarriage throughout History', 5-8 June 2013 in Cluj-Napoca, can be found on their website.
- EHPS-Net International Summer School in Historical Demography - Introductory course, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 31 May - 9 June 2013
- Call for papers for the International workshop 'Family crises and social change in comparative perspective, 18th-19th centuries', 22 June 2013, in Albacete/Casas Ibáñez (Spain). See call and poster.
- Call for Papers for the Family and Demography Network of the Social Science History Association. The Social Science History Association has its 38th Annual Meeting in Chicago, November 21-24, 2013.
- Seminar 'Le parrainage en Europe et en Amérique. Pratiques de longue durée, XVIe-XXIe siècle', 6-7 December 2012, Paris-Sorbonne. Programme (in French).
- Call for papers for the session on 'Indirect estimation of age: applications in paleo-, medieval and contemporary demography' during the next International Population Conference in Busan, South Korea, 26-31 August 2013. You are invited to submit an abstract, for a communication or a poster, to present your recent researches on this topic. The deadline to submit an abstract is 15 October 2012, and submissions are permitted in English and French.
- Call for papers for the X Conference of ADEH, 18-21 June 2013 in Albacete, Spain.
- Call for papers for 'Intermarriage throughout History', 5-8 June 2013 in Cluj-Napoca (Romania); in English (pdf).
Seminar 'Population Censuses in Historical Perspective, 1591-2011. Research Networks across Europe', 18-19th June 2012, Madrid. More information in English (pdf).
Call for papers of the Research Center for Historical Geography and Historical Demography, founded at the Faculty of Philosophy, Department of History, Belgrade University for their first thematic collection of papers Population and geographic surrounding in the South-Eastern Europe (12th - 19th century); in English (pdf).
Call for papers for the European Social Science History Congress in Glasgow, April 11-14, 2012.
Call for papers for the Colloque de la Société de Démographie Historique 'Histoire de la parentalité à l'époque moderne et contemporaine' (the call is in French, but French, English, Italian proposals and papers are accepted for the conference), 15th-16th September 2011 in Paris.
Minutes of the 15th General Assembly of the International Commission of Historical Demography (including 5-yearly report), August 23, 2010, International Institute of Social History, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
15th General Assembly, Amsterdam 2010 in english (pdf, 148Kb)
15e Assemblée Générale, Amsterdam 2010 en français (pdf, 193Kb)
Call for papers for the 2nd international workshop on 'Central Europe Population History during 1st Demographic transition' in Cluj, 8th-9th April 2011.
Review of Bruce Fetter of Antoinette Fauve-Chamoux and Emiko Ochiai (eds.), The Stem Family in Eurasian Perspective: Revisiting House Societies, 17th-20th Centuries. Volume 10 in the series 'Population, Family, and Society'. Edited by Michel Oris.'
Program sessions organized by International Commission for Historical Demography as part of the 21st International Congress of Historical Sciences in Amsterdam (23-28th of August 2010). Programme and schedule (.pdf, 145 Kb)
New publication: Exils, passages et transitions. Chemins d'une recherche sur les marges, Anne Dubet & Stéphanie Urdican (eds), CRLMC, Presses Universitaires Blaise Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand, 2008. See abstract and table of contents (pdf)
PATRINUS, a European network for social and cultural history of baptism and godparenthood. More information (pdf, 23Kb).
- Call for papers for the conference Demographic changes in the time of Industrialisation (1750-1918). The example of the Habsburg Monarchy, in Cluj-Napoca, 16-20 October 2008. See conferences
- Congress 'Le grandi transizioni tra '800 e '900. Popolazione, società, economia', Pavia 2006. See conferences.
- 3rd International Congress of economics and human biology, Strasbourg 2006. See conferences.
- Just out: Hans Nilsson & Lars Göran Tedebrand, Families and growing cities (Umeå 2005). See abstract (pdf, 13Kb) - posted March 2006
- Now available: Questionnaires longitudinal databases - posted March 2006
- Workshop: Disseminating and Analyzing Longitudinal Historical Data, 21 March 2006 - posted March 2006
- The minutes of the 14th ICHD General Assembly are now available:
14th General Assembly, Sydney 2005 in english (pdf, 111Kb)
14e Assemblée Générale, Sydney 2005 en français (pdf, 36Kb)
- posted March 2006